- When using makeup, go for a lot of neutrals that look pretty on your skin. Avoid harsh blacks, purples, blues, greens. Try gold, beige, light brown, etc. (unless you are going to a fancy dress party!).
- You want to look clean and fresh, not as if you're going to film a music video.
- Keep your skin tone in mind when you're shopping. Different colors look good on different people!
- Take caution when trying to apply makeup, some guys think it is unattractive when you put way too much on. Covering up zits and other facial imperfections with make-up is a good idea, just don't use too much.
- Be humble. Although, don't be afraid to take compliments. If you call yourself ugly when you're clearly not, then everyone thinks you're desperate for compliments. Be modest, but still be confident.
- Don't try to over do it and obsess to become someone you're not!
- Try to be muted and subtle to avoid going overboard.
- Hotness isn't always on the outside. Beauty is also on the inside.